Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SUPERWOMAN!

My wife is superwoman! She has single-handedly packed most of our possessions and has things ready for our move on Saturday. Jenni's parents are planning on coming up to help get us back to St. George. It seems very surreal to be leaving after 3 years of being here in OR. We have that feeling of being in limbo: our house here is empty and we don't really have a place to call home where we're going, since we are only going to be there for 3 months. I guess we will discover what the life of a vagabond is like over the next 9 months.
We had a really good time this last weekend at the coast with Jenni's sister and her family. The water was so warm, I was up to my chest in it, fully clothed! I felt like Dad when he dove in after David at the swimming pool on our St. George vacation. Life is moving apace, and there's still lots to be ready, so we'll see you all on the other side of this move.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Steve Good luck with the move. I hope things go smoothly. Give Jenni a pat on the back for a job well done and a hug to top it off. I love you guys.