Sunday, August 2, 2009

August Already

August second already. Remarkable!

Live is good here. Everyone is getting revved up for another round of schooling, including me. I will be starting school in a couple of weeks to get my Professional CAD certification. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it afterward, but that's the course I'm headed on right now.

For those of you who look at Facebook, you have already read about the passing of our dearly beloved, oil burning Honda. Yes, regrettably, it finally gave up the proverbial ghost. So, I just had to go out and get a small pickup. That was tough, but I put aside all reservations and found myself a little Mazda pickup. I'll drop some pictures on here tomorrow. Wouldn't that be a shock to see two postings from me in two days. That's for you Dad.

Well, for now I'll end. More later, especially about the kids since they provide much more fun and entertaining subject material.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Chris - meant to call, we were camping. What does that have to do with not calling? Nothing. But its the best excuse I've got.

Love you all

Dave

1 comment:

oneforeachhand said...

i think that camping is a wonderful excuse! sounds fun! i have been using it is summer for an excuse for every single thing i have failed to get done including sending several birthday cards. i think that next year jennah and jesse may have to get their cards whil school is still in session, or it may never happen. summer birthdays are tough!! love you guys lots! christi :) p.s. chris had a great birthday.