Sunday, August 30, 2009

Visiting

Our family was a bad example today and we didn't go to church. I had been up late working on spaghetti sauce and was having stabbing pains in my back and Chet had been out late doing tractor work (blah blah blah) excuses, excuses! Anyway, we didn't go! Instead we ended up out in Salt Lake, and due to the fact that I am in the middle of canning I won't be able to make it to the girlie's Art show, we decided to stop in and visit Christi and Chris.
Chet and Ford still hadn't been to their new house so it was fun to get the tour of their place now that they have been hard at work for the last nine months.
It is amazing how much of a difference paint and a little TLC can make in a short time. The house looked fantastic! Especially the girls bedrooms! SO cute.
We also got to look at some of the art the girls did over the summer, and I have to say they did a great job!

It was good to visit with them and see what they have been keeping busy with. I wish we could visit with all of you! I miss you all tons. Take care and I hope to hear from you all soon.

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

Jan, I guess there isn't anyone else that wants to blog with us.. But thanks for the blog they always make my day to read them and see what is going on.. I hope someone else may get with it and do something pretty son DAD