Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thanks For The Thoughts

Dear Family, Thanks for the calls and texts wishing Mom and i happy anniversary. It has been 43 years.. We keep going we may just make 50 yet.. Mom and I had a good day togather she took the whole day off I had a treatment on my neck early in the morning that allowed me to make the drive up Zion park for a visit.. MOM got to visit a couple of rock shops while Lilly and I waited for her in the truck.. she found some neat new stones.. While we drove home we located a produce stand that was selling corn,tomatoes, and all kinds of mellons.. we decided to get some corn and tomatoes,watermellon.. go home and have our special dinner there.. I can't tell you all how good it all tasted.. The following afternoon I had my fellow up appointment with DR. Watson he did the surgery.. I have a little infection in one spots on my belly.. I was told to go home and hot pack those spots.. so far it seems to be helping to reduce the hard core in my belly.. I started taking my meds for my blood on thr. I hope it dosen't cause more infection there.. time will tell right??.. Our weather has been some what cooler the normal.. infact when Mom walked the dog last night she had to wear a sweater.. I thank everyone that has posted, I really enjoy reading about what is going on with everyone.. You are all in our prayers and thoughts.. May you all have peace and joy we love you

No comments: