Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What"s happened To Our Blog ??

Hi! Everyone I hope all is well and that you all are enjoying life with all of it's ups and downs.. This has been one of those down times for me because of low blood.. But at the same time it has been very humbling and I have felt a closeness with my Heavenly Father.. When I find my self getting really down I remember the scripture, and his promice that he will never give us more than we can handle.. and that he would be there to give his personal support to each of us and I know that he keeps his promise and have felt him to be very close by.. Our little dog really likes Stephen... She also his kids sometime .. until Ryan holds her mouth shut or kick her because she won't chase the toy when he wants her to... We just had her groomed and my what a differance it made for her and us.. When she has her hair cut she changes color, she is a much lighter shade of gray... I guess Mom is scheduled to attend a conference in Salt Lake this week end and will be traveling up later on THR. and plans to stay at the Rupple's home hopefully they will have a chance to have a great visit.. BYU won their first big game and looked very strong to start the season I hope that it carries through the entire season for them.. I know I am much easier to live with when they win.. I love all of you very much!! It really would mean a lot to me if others would join Jan, and I on our blog, I really do miss hearing form your part of the world.. Take time too enjoy what is going on around you.. It may surprise you how special it can be... DAD

2 comments:

oneforeachhand said...

daddy, sometimes life is too busy to write about!! you should know that as well as anyone of us, you were where we are now once upon a time! we are all just doing the best that we can and that just has to be good enough sometimes! Christi

Jana and Family said...

thanks for the update Daddy! I will post again soon. Did you see my post about Ford on my other blog?