Thursday, September 24, 2009

ALL IS RIGHT!!

HI! everyone, I do enjoy visiting and hearing from each of you.. It was special that Jan, would take time from her busy schedule to come down and cheer her Dad up, I would like to report that it did help alot.. I had to go to the iv center and get two units of blood on monday.. It took almost 5 hours to get it all taken care of.. But later in the week I felt a little more energy and could at least walk out to my truck with out feeling lke I had just completed a 5 mile race.. I have a Dr's appointment this friday and I pray that my blood level is up and holding and moving up.. If not the DR want to put me in the hospital for about 10 days and repeat the same thing I had when I first got sick.. and tht isn't a very good thought for me.. Mom drove up to Northern Utah this afternoon she got away about 1:30 pm she planned to stop and visit Jennah and the kids for awhile ,then she plans to go spend the night with Mindy.. While Mindy is working on friday she plans to visit the Jordon River Temple and the Family History Center... Friday pm. she will be at the family get togather at Christi's place.. Steve was thinking of coming up but didn't think there would be a place for his family to stay and he did not want to create a problem.. so I think he and his family are planning to drive to AZ. and see what they can find to rent when they move down there in Nov... he reminded me that time is going by very fast; and he is right.. I love all of you very much and you are in my thoughts and prayers always.. Love Dad

No comments: