Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good visit

I just wanted to do a quick up date.
I got to go to St George this week end and visit with Dad & Mom. We even got to visit with Steve & Jenni and their cute kiddos!
Dad is putting on a brave face, but is fighting a case of depression :( Makes me sad and I wish I knew what to do to help him feel better. I am hoping they will be able to get his blood levels back up soon and that will help. Keep them in your prayers I know they will appreciate it!
Dad made french toast for us this morning before we hit the road to come home. Steve & Jenni were there too and they enjoyed breakfast with us. When Dad held up a piece of bread and asked Kati if this piece would be big enough for her, she at first said yes, but then quickly added " Um, no! That piece can be my brothers!" I guess she didn't think the piece Grampa held up for her was as big as it needed to be. I also took Mom & Dad some plum jelly I made the day we left to come down. I have never made jelly before so I was not sure how it was going to taste. Kati informed me that it was Delicious! :) Made my day! It was in actuality pretty good if I do say so myself. Not bad for the first time.
Anyway, Megan and Ford are starting swim team tomorrow for the first time ever. They are pretty excited about it and I am hoping it will be really good for their self esteem. Here's hoping! I need to go now though and make sure they are getting in bed. This early morning seminary has been good for them but it is hard to get up in the AM. Hope you all are well! Especially you Daddy! Let me know if there is anything you might need! Love ya'll Jana ;)

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

thanks for coming it was great to have you, Megan and Ford here for a short visit.. I am doing somebetter because I received two units of blood on monday moring.. Mom said it even gave me better color in my face.. dad