Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall sports begin for us tomorrow and 5/6 kids are playing. Jennah also wanted to coach, so she's coaching Brielle's soccer team. Its going to make the next several weekends a busy, except when Jennah is in Utah. Tomorrow we have a game at 9:00 for Kylee and Caleb (Soccer), 10:00 for Paige (Soccer) and 12:00 for Jesse (Flag Football) and Brielle (Soccer). At least all the soccer games are at the same park. I'm sure we'll enjoy it all, but its also going to be a bit hectic.

Can I just tell you its been a bit tough to get back into student mode again. So far, everything has been a bit basic, but I look forward to getting as good at using CAD as I can. Who know where this may take me, but I'm hoping for good things.

Love you all. More later.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

YAY for Dave! I look up to you guys for being able to go back to school. That thought of it just turns my stomach. I was never a good student, and have NO desire to see if that has changed at all. As for the soccer games, you know.... it is NOT a requirement. I guess if you all love it and all want to participate then it's all good, but just so long as you know you don't HAVE to do it. There are some families in my ward who seem to think they have to have every moment in their kids lives planned out doing something and I look at them and think a: they are crazy & b: their kids are never going to be ok just sitting with nothing to do. But hey, that just me. Love ya and hope all coomtinues to go good for you and your fam. Jan