Monday, January 11, 2010

David's Day

greetings family of mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!!!


I hope it is incredible. how did it get to be the 12th already? I was going to be so much more organized this year and everything. hope you know I haven't forgotten you, i just misplaced my 'do things ahead of time' mojo. right now i seem to be flying by the threadbare seat of my sweats. maybe my mojo is hiding in one of my christmas bins and i will find it when i take down the trees.

that might not be until february. . .

i think i'm in trouble.

chrisser started his new job with a large dose of butterflies in the stomach. new industry, new job environment, new income bracket, but after the day ended, he feels like he'll be just fine. phew!

so since you guys have asked me word questions, i think that turnabout is fair, so here goes. . .
what do you think that the difference between honor and glory is? waiting for your thoughts.

love you all.

by the way, HEY DAVE, HOW'D YOU GET ALL GROWN UP?

pinches and raspberries to all of you!! c

No comments: