Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAPPY MONTH

HI! everyone, I hope that everyone is feeling good and that those who have had surgery or will be having surgery will recover quickly.. Dave I hope your mouth is feeling better and you are able to talk a little more after four or five days.. This is a happy month because Jan, and Dave had their birthdays I hope they had a good day... One other reason this is a happy month is because Chris has employment he starrted last Monday... Our weather has been wet and cool but we welcome the water our area has received.. Lilly has a tough going outside when it's raining so when it rains she has to be kept on the back porch until we get home.. She is having another problem she does not like me to leave her home.. Joy next door to us called to report she was out of the yard but she put her back in the house.. the next day she got out by crawling undr the back gate.. I received a call from a lady out walking her young kids and ask if I had a dog named Lilly? I said yes ! she told me she had followed them on their walk and was about 2 blocks away I drove up and found where they were and called to Lilly who jump right into the truck with me.. But the little boy told his mother I want to keep the doggie and take it home. Well I left again to day and Joy, told me she heard Lilly out back crying and trying to get under the gate.. she could not because I put a gallon can of paint there to block he space.. So until Mom and I can think about a solution to that problem I will have to block her on the back porch when I leave.. Well I shold close as it is getting late and Mom and I have to get up early and get ready to get Mom over to the old hospial for a minor surgery.. She is having the port, removed she used when she was being treated for her lung condition.. We Love all of you very much.. and proud of Steve for how well he did in passing his second set of boards.Way too go big Boy..

No comments: