Saturday, January 16, 2010

Not much to say

I guess over the last month or better I really haven't had much to say. Not much has changed in that direction either, but I wanted to drop you all a line and tell you all that you are on my mind and in my prayers always.
I do have a couple of up dates. Ford is still on the swim team and he is making fantastic person strides! In the last two meets he finished first in one of his events both days. It is exciting to watch him improve and get faster. I sure I am really funny to watch as I watch him swim. I can't help getting excited and jumping around a little bit. I think this has been almost as fun for me, as for him.
Also on the Ford up date. He is now officially employed. He is working at the new Iceberg restaurant they built in Syracuse. He started training the week after Christmas in Bountiful. Let me tell you, I am SO glad that they finally got the Syracuse store open and he no longer is making the trek to Bountiful. That is a really long drive. (not to mention, it takes a lot of fuel)
Megan is still trying to work towards her graduation and still working at Subway in Riverdale.
Chet is still working his guts out for Airserv and being totally under appreciated as usual.
I am still doing the lunch lady thing but have decided once again that I will be looking into the managers job this year. It is time for me to do something that will make me stretch a little bit. So here we go. Again I love you all, and hope everything is going well for you all.

No comments: