Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Holidays

I guess it's all over for another year.. I really hope everyone had a great holiday time and received a blessing of good heallth and joy.. Mom, and I so enjoyed the visits from all those that made it down to St George.. we thank you for the effort during the storms.. Jan, Magen, Ford, and their friend Julie Ann ?? it was great to visit with all of you.. Mindy, was here for christmas and shared opening her stocking with Mom and I.. Stephen and Jen, and their kids come up from Az. they stayed with her folks through christmas and then spent new years with us.. They left to return home on Sat. morning about 10am.. It was fun and Lilly had fun most of the the time, until Ryan wanted to sit on her.. but they all got along great.. and when they did'nt Lilly would hid behind my leg.. Mom, bought us another TV, we put the other one down stairs so now there is something nice to watch when you all come to visit with us..I got DVD's socks a book on CD's and good health.. MOM, got a drill press but took it back because it turns too slow to drill the stones she want to use.. So I guess she will use my dremel because she can get it to go faster.. she will be gettig a set of diamond bits when she takes her trip to Ar. on 1/13/10- 1/17/10.. She is going to get stones for her newest project of making energy jewlery.. I have to admit the are really neat and pretty .. She also got a couple of sweaters and a nice top purple in color.. We welcomed in the new year with Steve and Jen By playing Dominos until 2am .. Mindy! I got 600 points.. No i did not win.. I bet you can't guess who did... Mom.. I guess it is back to the same old thing in life work school church etc.. But we can do it with a big smail knowing the Lord still love each one of us... May you have his guidance and protection for this new year is my hunble pray... LOVE DAD

No comments: