Thursday, November 5, 2009

It has been a while

It has been a while since I made a post. (I didn't actually look at the date) SO I thought I would drop in a give a short update of whats going on here.
There really isn't much that has changed in the last little bit. We got Megan enrolled and transferred to her new school which in it's self has been a bit of a success for her. She also has been put on some new medication for depression which seems to be helping her. She told me yesterday she is starting to feel better. I asked her what made her say that and she said that she just sometimes smiles for no reason and she hasn't felt like doing that for a long time. She is working again too so that helps for sure!
Ford has finally got his drivers license and is still on the swim team. It is nice not to have to be taxi service for him everyday twice. I do miss the time in the car we had to talk about the events of his day though. For a while there we thought he was going to have to not be on the swim team, due to grades and citizenship, but he decided it really meant a lot to him so he kicked it in gear and got his grades up and his citizenship taken care of. So he is still on the team. His next meet is next Tuesday in Layton. I am excited to see him compete again, I will let you know how it goes.
As for Chet and I the same still applies we are working our lives away, but glad to be and to have something to do everyday. At least I am, Chet I am sure would love to be retired and not to have to get up and go to work everyday.
I love you all and hope to hear from you all soon. Oh, and I am trying to write everyday on my personal blog for blogger month this month. Try being the key word. So far I have gotten a post for everyday even if some of the posts have been made on the next day in the morning, because I forgot. If you would like to go read it and don't have the web address it is parkerspanic.blogspot.com Either that or just click on my name of to the side of here and I think you can get to it from there. Love you all g'night

No comments: