Monday, November 2, 2009

Just me!

Hi all! I'm actually on the main computer so I can read and add a post. Usually it's unavailable to me so this is a treat!

I'm busy running all over, as if a chicken without a head, but I keep on clucking so I guess I must be OK! It's a long drive to Page, and don't even have the benefit of seeing family, but I'll be making the trip about every other week for awhile, so I found a benefit in a shop there that has some good things for my new venture! I keep learning new things and finding good connections, so it's ALL GOOD!

People seem to like the things I'm making so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row, so I can seriously pursue this thing! Planning a trip to Quartzsite, AZ in January, as a buying trip, and hoarding pennies and selling old stuff so I have a bit of a budget to spend. It's awhile down the road so I have some time. Met a really fun new friend who will probably go with me, and may be able to stay with Bro. Weaver's brother which will make it affordable to go! I'm way excited!!!

Well, I've gone on and on. I told Chrisser that was a great way to get rid of a job he didn't like! I'm excited for his new adventure! I'm also excited for Megan and Ford and Steve & Jen and theirs as well! Isn't life grand?!!! I love you all so much and can't wait to see you next! Have a great time with all your fun growing experiences! Mom

No comments: