Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Try Again

I had a new post all done and ready to post it when the system went down and I lost the whole thing... It was late so I did not re do another.. As most of you already know Dave and his family will be having Thanksgiving dinner with us and Stephen and his family.. I think the only thing better than that would be to have all the rest of you here with us... but I know that won't happen.. I hope everyone has a wonderful time in what ever you do and may we be greatful for all our blessing.... please remember the Lord, never give us more than we can handlle; all though some times it sure seems like it.. I was teasing Mom about taking Dave and his family out to the glitter hole while she was at work.. I know how much she likes to go out there with everyone.. She at first said that sound fun and then nothing else.. About 25 mins later she ask what the weather in the morning was going to be i told her I thought it was going to be warm, then she ask me if I couldn't take the kids for rides in the morning on the atv and wait until she got home from work before we took them out to the glitter hole.. So if we go to the glitter pit it will happen in the afternoon.. and that is just fine.. I love you all very much! you are in our prayers always.. may you all receive the special blessing you are seeking from the Lord, Love Dad

No comments: