Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winter Time Is Here

Hi!everyone I guess it is time I did a post... This past week I had the flue but I am happy to report that I am almost all over it.. Mom is fighting a cold, but won't slow down long enough to really take care of her..I had a Dr's appointment this past Friday, my blood was 11.4 down from 11.8.. Part of the reason is becaause I got sick and it had that effect on me.. hopefully next appointment it will be back up and will keep going up to where it should be.. Today uncle Paul stopped by to visit us for a short time and take a tour of our home.. He was here on a business trip to meet an attorney about an Ins. case they are working on..I had a good visit with Dave today.. he had spent overnight on a scout trip.. He reported that it was pretty cold and it did snow on them a little bit, but they still had a very good time.. He also shared that he was just called to be the president of the Youngmen in his ward.. he said he isn't to sure about that calling.. I think like all things he will do very well after he learns a little about the calling..I have enjoyed the daily blogs that Jan, has been making over the past week.. Thanks Jan.. Stephen and his family are now in AZ. Glendale.. they left St George Fri. aaprox 8am and arrived there aprox 7pm. They where all tired but glad to be unloaded and in their new appartment..Love you all very much DAD

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Glad you are feeling better Daddy! Hope Mom will give herself a chance to get better too! I hope we can work out a time to get down to see you soon.