Monday, November 16, 2009

loose ends

So I think most of you know the Martin Christmas Exchange List for this year, but here it is all in one place in case you have forgotten:
Christi -- David Jana -- Mindy David -- Stephen Mindy -- Christi Stephen -- Jana.

Hope you all are enjoying the onset of winter.
David, I would congratulate you on your calling, but only if you want me to. When I was called as provident living leader, I kept having people congratulate me, and I couldn't figure out why. then I realized they were all congratulating me because they were glad it wasn't them. . . But really, gratitude respect and love will take you a long way, and you already have a great handle on those traits. I also think that the youth who have things they are responsible for and expected to do to navigate their own spiritual journey will have more tools for life than the kids who just show up and have everything planned and done for them.

Still no employment news -- EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Love you all :).

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY CHET!!!

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

So good to hear from you C and hope you will hear something soon! You are as always in my prayers.