Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello?

I know where Christi is and how she is doing, because she and I are keeping the blog going. Which I really don't mind, just because I am putting down what is going on in our lives. But I thought the whole purpose of this blog was to keep in touch with ALL the Family. I already told Mindy she needs to get with it in person, but since I can't do that with Dave & Jen, or Steve & Jeni, I will do it here and now. In the nicest way possible, GET WITH IT! I am wondering how life in the home school/soccer lane and school/daycare lane are going! I love you all and hope to hear more from you ALL soon.
Oh and as for our family we are all still just plugging away. The kids with school, me with work and of course Chet with both work and tractor stuff on the side. Oh, and by the way, the pie I made the other day. It turned out really good, if I do say so myself.
Chet and I did just celebrate our anniversary, and I have to say I hope you are all as happy with your spouses and life as I am with mine! I look back at EVERYTHING we have gone through in these last 20 years, and though some of it may have been hard, I am so grateful for ALL of it. It made us the couple and family we are today! And what we are today I wouldn't trade for anything!
Megan's homecoming is this weekend, and she is a little sad because she didn't get asked. But she will be working on saturday night so at least she won't be sitting home feeling bad for herself. Scary to think that if she had gotten asked, that she is old enough to go!
Well, I guess I have rattled on long enough. I love you all. Jana & Fam

No comments: