Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WAHOOOO!!

Boy I am getting daring now! I ended up with a bunch of peaches for free, from a tractor job Chet was on. After doing a bunch of jams including 2 kinds of spiced peach, and peach cantalope. Then I made peach syrup, peach juice and froze a bunch. I STILL have peaches! I am not complaining mind you, but I am not sure what to do with the ones that I have left. Also they are starting to get too ripe, so what ever I do I have to do soon. SO, with that in mind, today I made a peach pie! I have never made a homemade pie before! Ever! Well, ok, that's not true, I have made pumpkin, but thats easy! Never have I made a fruit pie. It is currently in the oven. I don't even know how it will turn out, but I was excited about it so I had to share. I will let you know how it all turns out! Love you all. P.S. That also reminds me, I still have pumpkins waiting to be chosen from our patch. :)

No comments: