Saturday, September 6, 2008

OH MY!

Yay!! I am so glad to know I am not out here in this wide universe all by myself! Thanks so much for the posts. It really means more to me than I can explain to anyone. It helps me feel connected, if you will.

Christi, I fell your knidergarten pain! I can still see Megan waving her hand at me after telling me that she "didn't need my help getting to class, and that she could do EVERTHING by HERSELF!!" :) I do have to say that things really haven't changed much in that repsect.
Also as for the dentist, I will more likely than not, be having some of that same work done before too long. Especially as I have been procastinating the day for quite some time. I HATE the dentist! I told Chet I would take surgery, over the dentist ANY Day! And I mean that whole heartedly!
Well, a new adventure has begun at our house......... we bought a car for Megan to drive. Now I know you are all thinking, wait, I thought she was already driving?, and you would be correct. She has been driving the surburban. Now, she has a small car, which also happens to be a standard! Yup! We have undertaken the study courses of learning how to drive a stik! I have revisited some NOW very amusing moments in my mind or the last couple of days. Mostly just how funny it can be to learn driving a standard. I have had a couple of REALLY good laughs. The good thing is that for the most part, so has Megan.
The other day I took her to a church parking lot, that has both driveways on a hill. Trying to teach her how to start out on a hill. Either she killed it, or she squeeled the tires everytime, before I finally told her we would have to practice more on another day. The whole time she was just laughing her head off! It really was funny. Bring back any memories Dave? Even now thinking about it I am having a chuckle. Good times I will remember always!!!
Today though, OH MY! I had her drive me over to the new Lowes, in Clinton, for a few things. When we left, she ended up with a man in a truck, right behind her. Of course, that made her nervouse from the start, so.... OF COURSE, she killed it right off the bat! That's not where the problem lies however. She looked in her mirror to see the man just out right laughing! Then she got really upset! I finally just told her to wave him to go around her. Which he did, all the while laughing and waving as he drove past. She was so upset! It really was quite comical! At least for me. :)
Well, now that I have posted a book! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself). I need to go to bed. We have stake conference in the morning. Love you all tons! Thanks again for letting me know how you all are doing. Love Jana & Fam

No comments: