Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi all! It's mom & dad. Finally got on, had trouble creating our account, but oh well! It's always fun to read you posts. I just taught my first Gospel Doctrine class today. It's like pulling teeth to get the people to participate, but I survived. My only hope is that someone got something out of it. Next week, I teach the Relief Society lesson, it's a bit of a challenge, glad I have a week to ponder it. I'll be driving to SLC for Gene Bott's wedding this week, staying with Mindy, (thanks so much!) and driving back the next day. Not much time to see anyone, but will try. I'll be at the reception Tuesday night if anyone is going. Hope to see someone. We are surely enjoying our lovely back yard, and spending more and more time on the deck just basking! It's getting cooler and really enjoyable. Hope some of you can come again soon. Love you all! Mom

No comments: